It’s been awhile since I’ve done a little intro and I know I have a few new friends. So, here’s 10 fun things to know about me!
1. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠! Every week before I hit the grocery store I search Pinterest for 2- 3 new meals to try and make for dinner. Most of the time they come out pretty good. The times when they don’t... thank goodness for pizza.
2. I first visited 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 when I interned there in college. Back then it was loud, crowded and I didn’t understand the appeal. I see it now. The magic, the history and the discovery. I find something more to love every time I go back.
3. I’m obsessed with the ambiance of 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 shops and always make a point to find one in every new city I visit. I think that's why I started the coffee loving girl boss trend for my books characters.
4. I repelled down a rock wall in 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒂 and had to climb a rope ladder more than 100 feet back up. It was terrifying, but I’m so glad I somehow found the courage to do it!
5. On a 12 day Mediterranean cruise, we had a day trip to Venice where I made sure to enjoy 𝒑𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒂, 𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒐. I’m counting the days until I can go back again and ride the gondolas.
6. I find the most peace while on long walks with 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒈
7. I’m addicted to reruns of 90s sitcoms.
8. I could eat 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏 every day for the rest of my life and not be sick of it
9. I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. I still find pieces of stories I wrote over a decade ago and contemplate trying to figure out the ending.
10. My favorite workout is barre. Those tiny pulses are killer!
Tell me something fun about yourself!!