Summer has arrived in Nashville with 90 degree heat and humidity. The only way to stay sane is to stay hydrated. I will be honest, I hate water. I can’t drink it plain, but I know how important it is, so I have been experimenting with natural ways to flavor it to help me drink more of it. Below are 3 tasty examples of my fruit infused water concoctions. They’re all very light tasting and refreshing and give just enough flavor to keep me drinking all I need.
I also did a little research and found out some great information about the benefits of the ingredients I used. Scroll down to see all the infused water fun I had this past week.
Cucumber – Lemon – Mint
- Lemon aids in digestion
- Cucumber aids in a healthy skin complexion
- Mint helps improve allergy symptoms (if you live in Nashville, you know what I mean)!
Watermelon – Rosemary
- Watermelon can help with muscle soreness. Good for me to know as I’m always super sore after a killer barre or pilates workout!
- Watermelon provides a good source of Vitamin A and C
- Rosemary can actually help improve concentration and memory (raise your hand if when you walk into a room you can’t remember what you went in there for).
Blueberry Acai Water
- Just one teaspoon of YourSuper Forever Beautiful antioxidant mix and you have a drink that rejuvenates skin is high in antioxidants and micronutrients and is a great plant-based source for essential fatty acids and protein.
- Made with all organic ingredients, this is a great option if you aren’t up for cutting up fruit. Just scoop, mix and go!
- If you’d like to try it out, save 15% off your order by clicking here and entering SUPER-COURTNEYG at checkout.
Got any infused water concoctions of your own? Share them with me! I’d love to try more flavors!